Four more movie ideas to plan out. I need an outline for each. So that'll be the big project this week, as I have literally nothing on the cooker next. And I won't start without a plan. No sense in wasting my efforts. Perhaps my creative juices will get flowing again.
Three scripts in my portfolio so far. Seven planned out. Shit, if even one sells, my student loans die horribly. This is my Mass Effect, and I am my own Commander Shepard here. But three scripts is a modest portfolio already. Hashtag confidence.
Two weeks until I can market my scripts. I don't have a bank in this area, and my first check will apparently be paper. It would spend too much of it to be financially feasible if I started marketing with this check. All others will be direct deposited. So there's a deadline.
One more draft and then I'm done with this script, and it's ready to sell. With Friday as my goal to be done, I think I made it. It's good. I like it. This next draft is going to have to wait a bit, but it'll be short and sweet to do. Just a tweaking draft.
Zero other people believe in me, and that's okay. When they get crazy notions, I don't believe in them either. But I'm doing this for me. So I can finally live my god damn life. And it'll happen. Even if millions have to die (on paper) for it to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment