Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lack of Progress

It feels like I'm in the doldrums right now. My third story is sitting out for a bit yet, to be completed this weekend, after it's had time to age a bit. If I forget the little strokes, I can find the ones that suck and fix them.

But for right now I'm planning out four stories. Some scenes are pretty damn good, not going to lie. And I like where the two I'm pressing out are going. But I don't feel like I've WRITTEN in a while. And that sucks. I like the writing. I miss the writing. It sucks not having access to my secret weapon. Because this was the one step where I always needed it.

At least I'm planning on getting more soon. In the meantime I want to get the ingredients together, so at least the potential for greatness is THERE, I just have to work out the puzzle. The puzzle is the biggest bitch in the process. No joke. If you can put a compelling scene synopsis together, you can do it. The rest is study and practice. The scene synopsis is seriously the worst. That's where most of mine either fly or go all Icarus.

Eh. I got work in the morning, and I'll work out some story problems there.

Bye Felicias!

No comments:

Post a Comment